Welcome to k-1 french class!


Hello Archway Arete families and welcome back to another exciting year in French Class 2019-2020


                                ntouma@archwayarete.org

My name is Nicole Touma and I am in my first year of teaching in the K-1 French program here at Archway Arete.  I was born and raised in Beirut, Lebanon and was educated in French schools. I proceeded to graduate from ASU on December of 2006, with a bachelor degree of science in Food and Nutrition Management.  I have been married to my husband Nick for almost 20 years coming this August and we have 4 beautiful children which 2 of whom will be attending Archway Arete this year. 

Ever since I was in highschool, I had a great French teacher who showed me the importance of the language. This was one of the main reasons that I decided to become a French teacher, hoping to make a difference in the lives of many students and love the language enough to further their education and become fluent.

I would like to extend a special welcome to those families who are new to the school. Whether your child is entering Kindergarten or you are joining us in 1st grade, my main goal this coming year is to make the learning process of the French language smooth, easy and fun.


 “Les Loustics” workbook and CD bundle is the book we will be using in our 1st grade classes. To the new families in 1st Grade, if you could please get the book as soon as possible if you haven't already. I plan to begin the program within our first few weeks together, and I find that students perform at their best when they have their own materials. “Les Loustics” may be purchased from Barnes & Noble or Amazon. 

I'm looking forward to a great year and thank you so much for allowing me to teach your kids the amazing French language. 

Merci et bienvenue! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog